The Epic Fantasy Fiction Book Market on Kindle
Edition: January 2023
- Detailed break-down and trend analysis of the epic fantasy market on Kindle
- THE REPORT IS IN PDF FORMAT
- This edition comes with a video-based seminar
From The Content (Report + Seminar Video):
- What is the magnitude of Epic Fantasy book sales on Kindle and its relevant categories?
- What has been the sales trend for Kindle categories for Epic Fantasy over the last five years?
- What are the three cover-based market segments and their respective market share?
- What does Google and Amazon data tell us about the evolving genre definition?
- What is the level of competition for books featuring Epic Fantasy in various categories?
- What does our “virtual bestseller list” for Epic Fantasy look like?
- What categories do the bestselling Epic Fantasy e-books use for optimal visibility?
- Which of these categories offer the best ratio of books sold vs. the level of competition?
- What does top-selling cover art look like that you should show to your cover designer?
- What sub-segments/tropes earn the highest royalties in the market?
- Who are the top-performing authors in our cross-category Epic Fantasy bestseller list?
- Who are the leading publishers in the Epic Fantasy segment right now?
- What is the success of books published in Kindle Unlimited vs. Non-KU titles?
- What is the performance of books that are part of a series vs. standalone titles?
- What is the Amazon Kindle Short Reads share in the segment?
- What is the typical book page length of top-performing titles that readers expect?
- What are the trending search words (keywords) used by Kindle readers on Amazon for this genre?
- What are the most frequent words in top-selling book titles and book descriptions?
- What are the proven price points that are used in the genre?
- Additionally, get a database with all essential data points for the Top 100 bestselling Epic Fantasy books across categories, including all book descriptions for your inspiration and reference.
- Accompanying video by K-lytics founder Alex Newton
- Detailed step-by-step explanation of the research results