Urban Fantasy Seminar Pack
Edition: June 2023
- Detailed analysis of the e-book market for Urban Fantasy literature
- 80-page research report
- Accompanying step-by-step video seminar with K-lytics founder Alex Newton taking you through the research results
For More Information and Testimonials, Click on Image:
From the Content:
1 Research Report + 1 seminar video
- What is the market size and composition of the Urban Fantasy market on Kindle?
- What sets Urban Fantasy apart from other related genres?
- Which Urban Fantasy segments show the highest growth?
- What Kindle categories do the top-selling books in Urban Fantasy use?
- Which of these categories offer the best ratio of books sold vs. level of competition?
- What are the proven price points of Kindle e-books in this genre?
- How does top-selling cover art that you should show to your cover designer look?
- Who are the top-performing UF authors and leading publishers in our “virtual bestseller list”?
- What is the typical book length of top-performing titles that readers expect?
- What are the trending search words (keywords) used by Kindle readers on Amazon for this genre?
- What is the success of books published in Kindle Unlimited vs. Non-KU titles?
- How does the performance of books that are part of a series compare to that of standalone titles?
- What are the key data points for the Top 100 bestselling Urban Fantasy books, including book descriptions?
- And much more…
- All this is accompanied by step-by-step videos, where K-lytics founder Alex Newton takes you through the research results.
NOTE: THE REPORT IS IN PDF FORMAT.