Female Detectives & Sleuths Book Market on Kindle
+++ New Edition: May 2023 +++
- Detailed analysis of the book market for female protagonist literature in the mystery, thriller, suspense, and crime segments
- 90-page+ research report
- Accompanying step-by-step video seminar taking you through the results
From the Content:
From the Content (Report + Seminar Video):
- What is the magnitude of Female Detectives book sales on Kindle and its relevant categories?
- What has been the sales trend for Kindle categories for Female Detectives (5 years vs. 18 months)?
- What is the level of competition for books featuring Female Detectives in various categories and overall?
- What does our “virtual bestseller list” for Female Detectives & Sleuths look like?
- What categories do the bestselling Female Detectives e-books use for optimal visibility?
- Which of these categories offer the best ratio of books sold vs. level of competition?
- How does top-selling cover art that you should show to your cover designer look?
- What sub-segments/tropes earn the highest royalties in the market?
- Who are the top-performing authors in our cross-category Female Detectives bestseller list?
- Who are the leading publishers in the Female Detectives fiction segment right now?
- What is the share of books that are part of a series vs. standalone titles?
- What is the typical book length of top-performing titles that readers expect?
- What are the trending search words (keywords) used by Kindle readers on Amazon for this genre?
- What are the most frequent words in top-selling book titles and book descriptions?
- What are the proven price points that are used in the genre?
- What is the share and performance of titles in Kindle Unlimited titles vs. non-KU ones?
- Additionally, get a database with all esssential data points for the Top 100 bestselling Female Detectives fiction books across categories, including all book descriptions for your inspiration and reference.
Seminar Video Packed with Content
- Accompanying step-by-step video seminar with K-lytics founder Alex Newton taking you through the research results
- Bonus insights not available in the PDF report