The Horror Fiction Book Market on Kindle
Edition: December 2019 + Update 2021
- Detailed break-down and trend analysis of the horror book market on Kindle
- THE REPORT ARE IN PDF FORMAT (each with 50+ pages)
- The edition December 2019 comes with a full seminar
- The April 2021 Category Update is a Report-Only with the latest performance data for all Horror categories
From The Content (Reports + Seminar Video):
- What is the magnitude of Horror book sales on Kindle and in its relevant categories?
- What are the key differences and overlaps of the horror genre and the related dark fantasy market segment that marketeers and authors should be aware of?
- What has been the sales trend for Kindle categories related to Horror fiction over the last 5 years and last 18 months?
- What is the level of competition for books featuring Horror books in various categories?
- What does our “virtual bestseller list” for Horror fiction look like?
- What categories do the bestselling e-books in this genre use for optimal visibility?
- Which of these categories offer the best ratio of books sold vs. level of competition?
- What does top-selling cover art look like that you should show to your cover designer?
- What sub-segments/tropes earn the highest royalties in the market?
- Who are the top-performing authors in our cross-category Horror bestseller list?
- Who are the leading publishers in the Horror fiction segment right now?
- What is the typical book page length of top-performing titles that readers expect?
- What are the trending search words (keywords) used by Kindle readers on Amazon for this genre?
- What are the most frequent words in top-selling book titles and book descriptions?
- What are the proven price points that are used in the genre?
- What is the performance of Kindle Unlimited books vs. Non-KU titles in the genre?
- What is the royalty share of serialized vs. standalone books?
- Additionally, get a database with all key data points for the Top 100 bestselling Horror titles across categories including all book descriptions for your inspiration and reference.
- Accompanying video by K-lytics founder Alex Newton
- Detailed step-by-step explanation of the research results
- Bonus insights not available in the Pdf-report