The Serial Killer Fiction Book Market on Kindle
Edition: November 2018
- Detailed break-down and trend analysis of the serial killer fiction book market on Kindle
- THE REPORT IS IN PDF FORMAT
- This edition comes with a video-based seminar
From The Content (Report + Seminar Video):
- What is the magnitude of Serial Killer Fiction book sales on Kindle and its relevant categories?
- What has been the sales trend for Kindle categories for Serial Killer Fiction over the last 30 months?
- What is the level of competition for books featuring Serial Killer Fiction in various categories?
- What does our “virtual bestseller list” for Serial Killer Fiction look like?
- What categories do the bestselling Serial Killer Fiction e-books use for optimal visibility?
- Which of these categories offer the best ratio of books sold vs. level of competition?
- What does top-selling cover art look like that you should show to your cover designer?
- What sub-segments/tropes earn the highest royalties in the market?
- Who are the top-performing authors in our cross-category Serial Killer Fiction bestseller list?
- Who are the leading publishers in the Serial Killer Fiction segment right now?
- What is the typical book page length of top-performing titles that readers expect?
- What are the trending search words (keywords) used by Kindle readers on Amazon for this genre?
- What are the most frequent words in top-selling book titles and book descriptions?
- What are the proven price points that are used in the genre?
- Additionally, get a database with all key data points for the Top 100 bestselling Serial Killer Fiction books across categories including all book descriptions for your inspiration and reference.
- Accompanying video by K-lytics founder Alex Newton
- Detailed step-by-step explanation of the research results