Historical Romance – Mega Pack
Edition: September 2022
- Detailed analysis of the book market for Historical Romance literature
- 70-page research report
- 2 bonus reports covering high-performing sub-markets: Regency Romance | Scottish Romance
- Accompanying video seminar
From The Content:
Research Reports + Video Seminar
- What is the market size and composition of the Historical Romance market on Kindle?
- What has been the evolution of the Historical Romance market on Kindle? (long-term and short-term)
- Which Historical Romance segments show the highest growth?
- What Kindle categories do the top-selling books in Historical Romance use?
- Which of these categories offer the best ratio of books sold vs. level of competition?
- What are the proven price points of Kindle e-books in this genre?
- What does top-selling cover art look like that your cover designer should know?
- Who are the top-performing Historical Romance authors and leading publishers (both indie and traditional)?
- What is the typical book length of top-performing titles that readers expect?
- What are the trending search words (keywords) used by Kindle readers on Amazon for this genre?
- What is the performance of Kindle Unlimited books vs. non-KU; and series vs. standalone books?
- What are the key data points for the Top 100 bestselling Historical Romance books including book descriptions?
- What is the typical “retention” (i.e. sustainability) of the top sellers in the bestseller list?
- Bonus 1: In-depth market niche report on Regency Romance
- Bonus 2: In-depth market niche report on Scottish Romance
- All this is accompanied by a video seminar, where K-lytics founder Alex Newton takes you through the research results—step-by-step and easy to understand
NOTE: THE REPORT IS IN PDF FORMAT