Welcome Nonfiction Writers of the World!
Opportunities and Pitfalls In The
Business & Money eBook Market
Find the best niches in this large but competitive e-book market. Save yourself months of research and focus on your writing.
Look no further. Try K-lytics – Research Done For You
THE BUSINESS BOOK MARKET SEMINAR
+++ Edition 2020 +++
Every year, more than 20 million business books are sold in the U.S alone.
And Kindle has become an important channel for the business book industry. The Kindle category Business & Money shows many sub-markets where you may prove your authority for your field of expertise.
But the market is competitive, and not all topics sell equally well. Some are simply overcrowded; others lack demand. Our research surfaced the most promising market niches that show high sales and come with a relatively low degree of competition.
On top, you will also find those nonfiction categories where it is still very easy to rank a book.
Get Ahead Of The Game
This K-lytics PREMIUM report reveals the market and performance data of 264 sub-markets in the Kindle e-book market for Business & Money related titles.
The report covers business book genres such as Business Life, Entrepreneurship & Small Business, Finance, Investing, Job Hunting & Careers, Management & Leadership, Marketing & Sales, Technology, Women & Business, and many more.
If you want to stand out from the crowd and be successful as a business book author or publisher, you have to know the market. Our research report and seminar delivers you exactly that insight.
SAVE TIME, WRITE MORE
2 Research Reports + 1 Video Seminar
Report 1: The Business & Money Genre Report
- 1 full research report on "Business & Money" and related genres on Amazon Kindle (pdf, 64 pages):
- The exact structure of the Amazon Kindle market for Business & Money books
- Sales performance relative to all other main genres on Kindle and 18 months/5-year trends
- Hidden niche markets that have shown the highest sales rank improvement
- Development of e-book supply and list of the genre niches with less than 2,000 titles
- Proven price levels and price development for this genre on Kindle
- "K-lytics Market Map" identifying the most attractive sub-markets and niches
- Top-selling cover art to brief your cover designer
- A detailed breakdown of more than 264 Business & Money sub-markets on Kindle
- For each category: average sales ranks, estimated sales, growth, prices, competition and more
- Full alphabetical data summary for easy reference
Report 2: Bonus - Business & Money Top 100 Bestseller List Analysis
- Add-on report on the "Top 100" for the Business & Money Category (pdf, 71 pages) including:
- Earnings expectations, copies sold per day and estimated monthly royalties in various ranking brackets
- Typical page length of top-performing titles
- Top-performing authors and leading publishers
- Category usage of top-selling titles
- Top keywords used by Kindle readers on Amazon for this genre
- Kindle Unlimited vs. Non-KU book performance
- The use of serialized vs. stand-alone business books and their relative performance
- Most frequent words in top-selling book titles and book descriptions
- A Top 100 title database with all key book data points…
- …including all book descriptions for further plot research and reference
Seminar Videos Packed With Content
- Accompanying videos with K-lytics founder Alex Newton
- Detailed step-by-step explanation of the research results
TODAY'S SPECIAL OFFER
Save 30% and get the whole package for $37
- For Limited Time Only -