Welcome Writers of the World!
How To Succeed In The
#1 Genre On Kindle?
There are more than 90 Romance genres. Find out which ones offer the best opportunities.
Look no further. Try K-lytics – Research Done For You
The Romance E-Book Market Seminar
+++ NEW Edition March 2021 +++
Including Level 4 and Level 5 Kindle sub-categories
The #1 Market on Kindle
Romance is the highest selling bestseller list on Amazon Kindle. It offers wide-ranging opportunities for authors, literary agents, publishers, and service providers in the publishing industry.
Romance is a big and competitive genre. There are more than 800,000 English titles on Kindle. And and the influx of new books seems unstoppable.
But where there is competition, there is always an opportunity. In fact, our research surfaced a whole range of highly promising market niches that show very high sales and come with a relatively low degree of competition.
Find out its secrets
This K-lytics PREMIUM report reveals the market and performance data of 100 sub-genres of the Romance market.
The report covers the main Romance categories and related genres such as Contemporary, Clean & Wholesome, Fantasy, Gothic, Historical Romance, Inspirational, Amish and Christian, Women's Fiction, LGBT, Multicultural & Interracial, New Adult & College, Paranormal, Romantic Comedy, Time Travel, Western, and many more.
If you want to stand out from the crowd and be successful as a Romance author or publisher, you have to know the market. Our research report and seminar delivers you exactly that insight.
2 Research Reports + 1 Seminar Video
- 1 full research report on "Romance" and related genres on Amazon Kindle (pdf, 60 pages) + 1 Top 100 Market Analysis Bonus Report
- What is the exact structure of the Amazon Kindle market for Romance literature and its 100 sub-markets?
- What has been the Romance sales performance over 18 months, over 5 years, and relative to all other main genres on Kindle?
- What are the niche markets with the highest continuous sales rank improvement over the last year?
- What are the proven price points and the price development of Kindle e-books in this genre?
- What is growth in e-book supply and what niches still exist with less than 2,000 titles in them?
- What Romance sub-markets offer the best ratio of books sold vs. level of competition
- How does top-selling cover art look like that you should show to your cover designer?
- Who are the top-performing authors and leading publishers in the Romance best seller list?
- What is the typical book page length of top-performing titles that readers expect?
- What are the trending search words (keywords) used by Kindle readers on Amazon for this genre?
- What are the most frequent words in top-selling book titles and book descriptions?
- Get the "K-lytics Book Strategy Map" for more than 100 sub-markets down to Level 5...
- ...covering 50 main Romance sub-markets and more than 40 niches hidden in other Kindle categories
- For each of the niches, which ones offer the highest sales? Which are easiest to rank in? And much, much more...
- How do Kindle Unlimited books perform vs. non-KU ones?
- How do series perform vs. standalone Romance titles?
- How do the book descriptions (blurbs) of the leading books in the genre look like?
- And all this comes with an accompanying video seminar where K-lytics founder Alex Newton personally guides you through the content
TODAY'S SPECIAL OFFER
The Complete Seminar Package
Save 30% – For Limited Time Only