Westerns Research Report
Edition: June 2021
- Detailed analysis of the book market for Westerns.
- 70-page+ research report in pdf-format
- Accompanying video (45 minutes)
- Note: This report excludes Western Romance, which we cover in a separate report.
The Classic Western E-Book Market – From The Content:
- What is the magnitude of Western fiction book sales on Kindle and its relevant categories?
- What has been the sales trend for Kindle categories most used by Western books over the last five years?
- What market positionings can be derived from cover art, and what is their market share?
- What is the level of competition for Western books in various categories and overall?
- How has the book supply developed month by month?
- What does our “virtual bestseller list” for Western fiction look like?
- What categories do the bestselling Western e-books use for optimal visibility?
- Which of these categories offer the best ratio of books sold vs. the level of competition?
- What does top-selling cover art look like that you should show to your cover designer?
- What sub-segments/themes earn the highest royalties in the market?
- Who are the top-performing authors in our cross-category Western fiction bestseller list?
- Who are the leading publishers in the Western fiction segment right now?
- What is the success of books published in Kindle Unlimited vs. Non-KU titles?
- What is the performance of books that are part of a series vs. standalone titles?
- What is the Amazon Kindle Short Reads share in the segment?
- What is the typical book page length of top-performing titles that readers expect?
- What are the trending search words (keywords) used by Kindle readers on Amazon for this genre?
- What are the most frequent words in top-selling book titles and book descriptions?
- What are the proven price points that are used in the genre?
- Additionally, get a database with all essential data points for the Top 100 bestselling Western books across categories, including all book descriptions for your inspiration and reference.
- Accompanying video by K-lytics founder Alex Newton (45 minutes.)
- Detailed step-by-step explanation of the research results
- Bonus insights not available in the Pdf-report
NOTE: THE REPORT IS IN PDF FORMAT