The Second Chance Romance Book Market on Kindle
Edition: January 2023
From the Content (Report + Seminar Video):
- What is the magnitude of Second Chance Romance book sales on Kindle and its relevant categories?
- What has been the sales trend for Kindle categories most used by Second Chance Romance books over the last five years?
- What are the three cover-based market segments and their respective market share?
- What do Amazon search results tell us about the evolving genre definition?
- What is the level of competition for books featuring Second Chance Romance in various categories?
- What does our “virtual bestseller list” for Second Chance Romance look like?
- What categories do the bestselling Second Chance Romance e-books use for optimal visibility?
- Which of these categories offer the best ratio of books sold vs. the level of competition?
- How does top-selling cover art that you should show to your cover designer look?
- What sub-segments/tropes earn the highest royalties in the market?
- Who are the top-performing authors in our cross-category Second Chance Romance bestseller list?
- Who are the leading publishers in the Second Chance Romance segment right now?
- What is the success of books published in Kindle Unlimited vs. non-KU titles?
- What is the performance of books that are part of a series vs. standalone titles?
- What is the Amazon Kindle Short Reads share in the segment?
- What is the typical book length of top-performing titles that readers expect?
- What are the trending search words (keywords) used by Kindle readers on Amazon for this genre?
- What are the most frequent words in top-selling book titles and book descriptions?
- What are the proven price points that are used in the genre?
- Additionally, get a database with all essential data points for the Top 100 bestselling Second Chance Romance books across categories, including all book descriptions for your inspiration and reference.
Seminar Video Packed with Content
- Accompanying step-by-step video seminar with K-lytics founder Alex Newton taking you through the research results
- Bonus insights not available in the PDF report