The Romantic Comedy Fiction Book Market on Kindle
Edition: February 2023
- Detailed breakdown and trend analysis of the epic fantasy market on Kindle
- THE REPORT IS IN PDF FORMAT
- This edition comes with a video-based seminar
From the Content (Report + Seminar Video):
- What is the magnitude of Romantic Comedy book sales on Kindle and its relevant categories?
- What has been the sales trend for Kindle categories most used by Romantic Comedy books over the last six years?
- What are the six distinct Romantic Comedy market segments and their respective market share?
- What is the level of competition for books featuring Romantic Comedy in various categories?
- What does our “virtual bestseller list” for Romantic Comedy look like?
- What categories do the bestselling Romantic Comedy e-books use for optimal visibility?
- Which of these categories offer the best ratio of books sold vs. level of competition?
- How does top-selling cover art that you should show to your cover designer look?
- What sub-segments/tropes earn the highest royalties in the market?
- Who are the top-performing authors in our cross-category Romantic Comedy bestseller list?
- Who are the leading publishers in the Romantic Comedy segment right now?
- What is the success of books published in Kindle Unlimited vs. non-KU titles?
- What is the performance of books that are part of a series vs. standalone titles?
- What is the Amazon Kindle Short Reads share in the segment?
- What is the typical book length of top-performing titles that readers expect?
- What are the trending search words (keywords) used by Kindle readers on Amazon for this genre?
- What are the most frequent words in top-selling book titles and book descriptions?
- What are the proven price points that are used in the genre?
- Additionally, get a database with all key data points for the Top 100 bestselling Romantic Comedy books across categories, including all book descriptions for your inspiration and reference.
Seminar Video Packed with Content
- Accompanying step-by-step video seminar with K-lytics founder Alex Newton taking you through the research results
- Bonus insights not available in the PDF report