Military Romance E-Book Market Seminar
+++ New Edition: May/June 2020+++
- Detailed analysis of the book market for military romance literature
- 70-page+ research report
- Accompanying step-by-step videos seminar taking you through the results
From The Content:
1 Market Report + 1 Seminar Video + Bonus Report
- What is the magnitude of Military Romance book sales on Kindle and its relevant categories?
- What has been the sales trend for Kindle categories for military romance over the last four years vs. last 18 months?
- What are the four distinct market positionings you have to be aware of for your marketing?
- What is the level of competition for books featuring Military Romance in various categories?
- What does our “virtual bestseller list” for Military Romance titles look like?
- What categories do the bestselling Military Romance books use for optimal visibility?
- Which of these categories offer the best ratio of books sold vs. level of competition?
- What does top-selling cover art look like that you should show to your cover designer?
- What sub-segments/tropes earn the highest royalties in the market?
- Who are the top-performing authors in our cross-category Military Romance bestseller list?
- Who are the leading publishers in the Military Romance segment right now?
- What is the share of books that are part of a series vs. standalone titles?
- What is the performance of Kindle Unlimited vs. Non-KU titles?
- What is the typical book page length of top-performing titles that readers expect?
- What are the trending search words (keywords) used by Kindle readers on Amazon for this genre?
- What are the most frequent words in top-selling book titles and book descriptions?
- What are the proven price points that are used in the genre?
- Additionally, get a database with all key data points for the Top 100 bestselling Military Romance books across categories including all book descriptions for your inspiration and reference.
- Accompanying video by K-lytics founder Alex Newton
- Detailed step-by-step explanation of the research results
NOTE: THE REPORT IS IN PDF FORMAT