Secrets of the Science Fiction and Fantasy Book Market on Kindle
Edition: May 2021
- Break-down of the Science Fiction and Fantasy book market on Kindle to the next level of detail
- Covers 160 sub-sub-categories in SciFi & Fantasy and related categories
- Includes genres such as Alien Invasion, Alternative History, Arthurian,Christian Fantasy, Classics, Cyberpunk, Dark Fantasy, Dystopian, Epic, Fairy Tales, Metaphysical & Visionary, Myths & Legends, Paranormal & Urban, Time Travel and many more
- Explores all SciFi & Fantasy related sub-markets that can be found in 10 other major Kindle categories (e.g. in Teen & Young Adult, Romance, Comics & Graphic Novels and others)
- THE REPORT IS IN PDF FORMAT
- This edition comes with a video-based seminar and two additional market reports (Top 100 Market Snapshots)
For More Information and Testimonials Go Here:
From The Content:
3 Research Reports + Seminar Video
- 1 main research report on the Sci-Fi & Fantasy ebook market (60 pages, pdf) where you find out:
- What is the exact structure of the Amazon Kindle market for Sci-Fi & Fantasy and its 160 sub-markets?
- What has been the genre’s sales performance (5-year vs.18 month horizon)?
- What are niche markets that have shown the highest sales rank improvement over the last year?
- What are the proven price points and the price development of Kindle e-books in this genre?
- What is growth in e-book supply and what niches still exist with less than 2,000 titles in them?
- What Sci-Fi & Fantasy sub-markets offer the best ratio of books sold vs. level of competition?
- How does top-selling cover art look like that you should show to your cover designer?
- Who are the top-performing authors and leading publishers in the SF&F best seller list?
- What is the typical book page length of top-performing titles that readers expect?
- What are the trending search words that readers use on Amazon when looking for this genre?
- What are the most frequent words in top-selling book titles and book descriptions?
- What does our “K-lytics Book Strategy Map” for 160 sub- and sub-sub-categories look like?
- …covering 56 main SF&F sub-markets and another 80 niches hidden in other Kindle categories
- Which of these niches offer the highest sales? Which are easiest to rank in? And much, much more…
- And all this comes with an accompanying video seminar where K-lytics founder Alex Newton personally guides you through the content
- On top, we provide two bonus reports that save you a ton of research time, covering Top 100 Market Profiles for both Science Fiction and Fantasy