Secrets of the Science Fiction and Fantasy E-Book Market on Kindle
Edition: June 2023
Explores all Sci-Fi & Fantasy-related sub-markets that can be found in 10 other major Kindle categories (e.g. in Teen & Young Adult, Romance, Comics & Graphic Novels, and others)
- Breakdown of the Science Fiction and Fantasy e-book market on Kindle to the next level of detail
- Covers 174 sub-sub-categories in Sci-Fi & Fantasy and related categories
- Includes genres such as Alien Invasion, Alternative History, Arthurian, Christian Fantasy, Classics, Cyberpunk, Dark Fantasy, Dystopian, Epic, Fairy Tales, Metaphysical & Visionary, Myths & Legends, Paranormal & Urban, Time Travel, and many more
- This edition comes with a video-based seminar and two additional market reports (Top 100 Market Snapshots)
From the Content:
Report 1: Category Report
The Sci-Fi & Fantasy E-book Market
- 1 full research report on “Science Fiction & Fantasy” and related sub-genres on Amazon Kindle (PDF, 60 pages)
- What is the exact structure of the Amazon Kindle market for Sci-Fi & Fantasy literature and its 176 sub-markets?
- What has been the Sci-Fi & Fantasy sales performance over 18 months, over 5 years, and relative to all other main genres on Kindle?
- What are the niche markets with the highest continuous sales rank improvement over the last year?
- What are the proven price points and the price development of Kindle e-books in this genre?
- What is the growth in e-book supply, and what niches still exist with less than 2,000 titles in them?
- What Sci-Fi & Fantasy sub-markets offer the best ratio of books sold vs. level of competition?
- Get the “K-lytics Book Strategy Map” for more than 170 sub-markets down to Level 5…
- …covering more than 50 main Sci-Fi & Fantasy sub-markets and more than 100 niches hidden in other Kindle categories.
- Which niches offer the highest sales? Which are the easiest to rank in?
Report 2: Sci-Fi Top-100 Analysis and Report 3: Fantasy Top-100 Analysis
- What is the evolution of search interest for Sci-Fi vs. Fantasy books?
- What are the trending search words (keywords) used by Kindle readers on Amazon for these genres?
- What are the most frequent words in top-selling book titles and book descriptions?
- How does top-selling cover art that you should show to your cover designer look?
- Who are the top-performing authors and leading publishers in the Sci-Fi & Fantasy bestseller lists respectively?
- What is the typical book length of top-performing titles that readers expect?
- How do Kindle Unlimited books perform vs. non-KU ones?
- How do series perform vs. standalone Sci-Fi & Fantasy titles?
- What are the earnings expectations, copies sold per day, and estimated monthly royalties in various ranking brackets?
- What do the book descriptions (blurbs) of the leading books in the genres look like?
Seminar Video Packed With Content
- Accompanying 45-minute step-by-step video seminar with K-lytics founder Alex Newton taking you through the research results
NOTE: THE REPORT IS IN PDF FORMAT.View All Available Reports