Edition: April 2023
- Research report on the Amazon Kindle e-book market for Romance novels and short-stories.
- NEW EDITION COMES WITH A FULL VIDEO-BASED SEMINAR, TAKING YOU THROUGH THE RESULTS
- Break-down of the Kindle genre ‘Romance’ to the next level of detail
- Covers more than 100 sub-markets in total
- Includes Romance sub-genres such as Fantasy, Gothic, Historical Romance, Paranormal, Holidays, Inspirational, Gay and Lesbian, Military, Multicultural & Interracial, Mystery & Suspense, Westerns, Military, New Adult & College, Ghosts, Vampires, and many more
- Includes additional section with more than 45 romance-related sub-markets in 6 other main Kindle genres: Comics & Graphic Novels, Health, Fitness & Dieting, LGBT eBooks, Literature & Fiction, Religion & Spirituality, Teen & Young Adult
- Bonus report with Top 100 market snapshot (includes top authors, top publishers, and more)
From The Content:
Report 1: Category Report
The Romance E-Book Market
- 1 full research report on “Romance” and related genres on Amazon Kindle (pdf, 60 pages)
- What is the exact structure of the Amazon Kindle market for Romance literature and its 102 sub-markets?
- What has been the Romance sales performance over 18 months, over 5 years, and relative to all other main genres on Kindle?
- What are the niche markets with the highest continuous sales rank improvement over the last year?
- What are the proven price points and the price development of Kindle e-books in this genre?
- What is growth in e-book supply and what niches still exist with less than 2,000 titles in them?
- What Romance sub-markets offer the best ratio of books sold vs. level of competition
- Get the “K-lytics Book Strategy Map” for more than 100 sub-markets down to Level 5…
- …covering 50 main Romance sub-markets and more than 40 niches hidden in other Kindle categories
- For each of the niches, which ones offer the highest sales? Which are the easiest to rank in? And much, much more…
Report 2: Bonus Report
Romance Top-100 Analysis
- Add-on report on the “Top 100” for the Romance Category (pdf, 56 pages) including:
- What is the evolution of search interest for Romance books?
- What are the trending search words (keywords) used by Kindle readers on Amazon for this genre?
- What are the most frequent words in top-selling book titles and book descriptions?
- How does top-selling cover art look like that you should show to your cover designer?
- Who are the top-performing authors and leading publishers in the Romance bestseller list?
- What is the typical book page length of top-performing titles that readers expect?
- How do Kindle Unlimited books perform vs. non-KU ones?
- How do series perform vs. standalone Romance titles?
- What are the earnings expectations, copies sold per day and estimated monthly royalties in various ranking brackets
- How do the book descriptions (blurbs) of the leading books in the genre look like?
Packed With Content
- Accompanying video (45-minutes) with K-lytics founder Alex Newton
- Detailed step-by-step explanation of the research results
THIS IS A PDF DOWNLOAD FILE. VIDEOS WILL BE SHOWN IN DOWNLOAD AREAView All Available Reports