Romance Book Market on Kindle
Edition: April 2023
- Research report on the Amazon Kindle e-book market for Romance novels and short stories
- NEW EDITION COMES WITH A FULL VIDEO-BASED SEMINAR TAKING YOU THROUGH THE RESULTS
- Breakdown of the Kindle genre ‘Romance’ to the next level of detail
- Covers more than 100 sub-markets in total
- Includes Romance sub-genres such as Fantasy, Gothic, Historical Romance, Paranormal, Holidays, Inspirational, Gay and Lesbian, Military, Multicultural & Interracial, Mystery & Suspense, Westerns, Military, New Adult & College, Ghosts, Vampires, and many more
- Includes additional section with more than 45 Romance-related sub-markets in 6 other main Kindle genres: Comics & Graphic Novels, Health, Fitness & Dieting, LGBT, Literature & Fiction, Religion & Spirituality, Teen & Young Adult
- Bonus report with Top 100 market snapshot (includes top authors, top publishers, and more)
From the Content:
Report 1: Category Report the Romance E-Book Market
- 1 full research report on “Romance” and related genres on Amazon Kindle (pdf, 60 pages)
- What is the exact structure of the Amazon Kindle market for Romance literature and its 102 sub-markets?
- What has been the Romance sales performance over 18 months, over 5 years, and relative to all other main genres on Kindle?
- What are the niche markets with the highest continuous sales rank improvement over the last year?
- What are the proven price points and the price development of Kindle e-books in this genre?
- What has been the growth in e-book supply, and what niches still exist with fewer than 2,000 titles in them?
- What Romance sub-markets offer the best ratio of books sold vs. level of competition?
- Get the “K-lytics Book Strategy Map” for more than 100 sub-markets down to Level 5…
- …covering 50 main Romance sub-markets and more than 40 niches hidden in other Kindle categories
- For each of the niches, which ones offer the highest sales? Which are the easiest to rank in? And much, much more…
Report 2: Bonus Report
Romance Top-100 Analysis
- Add-on report on the “Top 100” for the Romance Category (pdf, 56 pages) including:
- What is the evolution of search interest for Romance books?
- What are the trending search words (keywords) used by Kindle readers on Amazon for this genre?
- What are the most frequent words in top-selling book titles and book descriptions?
- How does top-selling cover art that you should show to your cover designer look?
- Who are the top-performing authors and leading publishers in the Romance bestseller list?
- What is the typical book length of top-performing titles that readers expect?
- What is the success of books published in Kindle Unlimited vs. Non-KU titles?
- What is the performance of books that are part of a series vs. standalone titles?
- What are the earnings expectations, copies sold per day, and estimated monthly royalties in various ranking brackets?
- What do the book descriptions (blurbs) of the leading books in the genre look like?
Seminar Video Packed with Content
- Accompanying step-by-step video seminar with K-lytics founder Alex Newton taking you through the research results
- Bonus insights not available in the PDF report