The Domestic Thrillers Book Market on Kindle
Edition: March 2022
From the Content (Report + Seminar Video):
- What is the magnitude of Domestic Thriller fiction book sales on Kindle and its relevant categories?
- What has been the sales trend for Kindle categories most used by Domestic Thriller books over the last seven years?
- What has been the evolution of “Domestic Thrillers” as a marketing label?
- What market shares are achieved by various cover art design types?
- What is the level of competition for Domestic Thriller books in various categories and overall?
- How has the book supply developed month by month over the last 10 years?
- What does our “virtual bestseller list” for Domestic Thriller fiction look like?
- What categories do the bestselling Domestic Thriller e-books use for optimal visibility?
- Which of these categories offer the best ratio of books sold vs. the level of competition?
- How does top-selling cover art that you should show to your cover designer look?
- What sub-segments/themes earn the highest royalties in the market?
- Who are the top-performing authors in our cross-category Domestic Thriller bestseller list?
- Who are the leading publishers in the Domestic Thriller fiction segment right now?
- What is the success of books published in Kindle Unlimited vs. Non-KU titles?
- What is the performance of books that are part of a series vs. standalone titles?
- What is the Amazon Kindle Short Reads share in the segment?
- What is the typical book length of top-performing titles that readers expect?
- What are the trending search words (keywords) used by Kindle readers on Amazon for this genre?
- What are the most frequent words in top-selling book titles and book descriptions?
- What are the proven price points that are used in the genre?
- Additionally, get a database with all essential data points for the Top 100 bestselling Domestic Thriller fiction books across categories, including all book descriptions for your inspiration and reference.
Seminar Video Packed With Content
- Accompanying step-by-step video seminar with K-lytics founder Alex Newton taking you through the research results
- Bonus insights not available in the PDF report