The E-Book Market for Clean & Wholesome Romance
The Clean Romance Market Report
(90-page pdf document)
- What is the magnitude of Clean Romance book sales on Kindle and its relevant categories?
- What has been the sales trend for Kindle categories most used by Clean Romance books over the last six years?
- What shifts in market share have been observable in recent years?
- What is the level of competition for Clean Romance books in various segments?
- How has the book supply developed month by month?
- What does our “virtual bestseller list” for Clean Romance look like?
- What categories do the bestselling Clean Romance e-books use for optimal visibility?
- Which of these categories offer the best ratio of books sold vs. the level of competition?
- How does top-selling cover art that you should show to your cover designer look?
- What sub-segments/themes earn the highest royalties in the market?
- Who are the top-performing authors in our cross-category Clean Romance bestseller list?
- Who are the leading publishers in the Clean Romance segment right now?
- What is the success of books published in Kindle Unlimited vs. non-KU titles?
- What is the performance of books that are part of a series vs. standalone titles?
- What is the Amazon Kindle Short Reads share in the segment?
- What is the typical book length of top-performing titles that readers expect?
- What are the trending search words (keywords) used by Kindle readers on Amazon for this genre?
- What are the most frequent words in top-selling book titles and book descriptions?
- What are the proven price points that are used in the genre?
- Additionally, get a database with all essential data points for the Top 100 bestselling Clean Romance books across categories, including all book descriptions for your inspiration and reference.
Bonus Report: Clean Contemporary Romance
(80-page pdf document)
- Add-on report clean contemporary books (filtering out and excluding all historical romance books)
Seminar Video Packed with Content
- Accompanying step-by-step video seminar with K-lytics founder Alex Newton taking you through the research results
- Bonus insights not available in the PDF report