The Christian Fiction Book Market on Kindle
Edition: October 2018
- Detailed break-down and trend analysis of Christian Fiction book market on Kindle
- TWO REPORTS in PDF FORMAT
- This edition comes with a video-based seminar.
Save time, write more!
YOUR SEMINAR CONTENT:
The Christian Fiction Category Report:
- What is the exact structure of the Christian Fiction market on Kindle and its 102 sub-markets?
- What has been the genre’s sales performance over 18 months relative to all other main genres?
- What are niche markets that have shown the highest sales rank improvement over the last year?
- What has been the price development of Kindle e-books in this genre?
- What is growth in e-book supply and what niches still exist with less than 2,000 titles in them?
- What Christian Fiction sub-markets offer the best ratio of books sold vs. level of competition?
- What are the trending search words that readers use on Amazon when looking for this genre?
- What does our “K-lytics Book Strategy Map” for 102 sub- and sub-sub-categories look like?
- Which of these niches offer the highest sales? Which are easiest to rank in?
- And much, much more…
The Christian Market Report (Virtual Bestseller List)
- What has been the long-term development of interest level in Christian Fiction?
- What does our “virtual bestseller list” across 15,000+ Christian Fiction e-book look like?
- What categories do the bestselling e-books in this genre use for optimal visibility?
- What does top-selling cover art look like that you should show to your cover designer?
- What sub-segments earn the highest royalties in the market?
- Who are the top-performing authors in our cross-category Christian Fiction bestseller list?
- Who are the leading publishers in the Christian Fiction segment right now?
- What is the typical book page length of top-performing titles that readers expect?
- What are the most frequent words in top-selling book titles and book descriptions?
- What are the proven price points that are used in the genre?
- Additionally, get a database with all key data points for the Top 100 bestselling Christian fiction titles across categories including all book descriptions for your inspiration and reference.
- Accompanying videos by K-lytics founder Alex Newton
- Detailed step-by-step explanation of the research results
- Bonus insights not available in the Pdf-report