Welcome Mystery & Thriller Writers of the World!
What if you knew exactly
which genres sell?
"Write-to-market" is no rocket science, if you know the market. Save yourself months of research and focus on your writing.
Look no further. Try K-lytics – Research Done For You
MYSTERY THRILLER SUSPENSE
New Edition January 2021
Covering more than 130 sub-markets!
The #2 Market on Kindle
Mystery, Thriller & Suspense (MT&S) has grown to be the second highest selling bestseller list on Amazon Kindle. And our recent research suggests a further upward trend.
MT&S is a big and competitive genre. There are more than 400,000 English titles on Kindle, and the influx of new books seems unstoppable.
But where there is competition, there is always an opportunity. In fact, our research surfaced a whole range of promising market niches that show very high sales and come with a relatively low degree of competition.
Find out its secrets
No other category on Kindle shows such a favorable profile of what we call "Hot Cells", "Hot Niches" and "Hot Mainstream" book markets.
This K-lytics PREMIUM report reveals the market and performance data of more than 130 sub- and sub-sub-categories as well as Level 4 and 5 Kindle categories in the Mystery, Thrillers & Suspense market.
The report covers the main MT&S categories and related genres such as: Crime, Women Sleuths, Psychological, Cozy, Conspiracies, Espionage, Legal, Technothrillers, Military, Series, Murder, Private Investigators, Terrorism, Medical, and 100+ more.
SAVE TIME, WRITE MORE
2 Research Reports + 1 Video Seminar
Report 1 - Mystery Thriller & Suspense E-Book Market
- 1 full research report on the "Mystery, Thriller Suspense (MTS)" genre on Amazon Kindle (pdf, 60 pages):
- The exact structure of the Amazon Kindle market for mystery, thriller, suspense and crime literature
- Sales performance relative to all other main genres on Kindle, 5-year and 18-month trend
- Hidden niche markets that have shown the highest sales rank improvement
- Development of e-book supply and list of the genre niches with less than 2,000 titles
- Proven price levels and price development for this genre on Kindle
- "K-lytics Market Map" identifying the most attractive sub-markets and niches
- Top-selling cover art and how it has developed over time
- A detailed breakdown of more than 130 MTS sub-markets on Kindle
- For each category: average sales ranks, estimated sales, growth, prices, competition and more
- Full alphabetical data summary for easy reference
Report 2 - Bonus - MTS Top 100 Bestseller List Analysis
- Add-on report on the "Top 100" for Mystery, Thriller & Suspense (pdf, 56 pages) including:
- Earnings expectations, copies sold per day and estimated monthly royalties in various ranking brackets
- Typical page length of top-performing titles
- Top-performing authors and leading publishers
- Category usage of top-selling titles
- Top keywords used by Kindle readers on Amazon for this genre
- Most frequent words in top-selling book titles and book descriptions
- Kindle Unlimited vs. Non-KU book performance
- Share of series vs. stand-alone books
- A Top 100 title database with all key book data points…
- …including all book descriptions for further plot research and reference
Seminar Videos Packed With Content
- Accompanying videos with K-lytics founder Alex Newton
- Detailed step-by-step explanation of the research results
TODAY'S SPECIAL OFFER
Save 30% and get the whole package for $37
- For Limited Time Only -