Welcome Writers of the World!
HISTORICAL ROMANCE SUCCESS
Regency, Victorian, Scottish, Medieval... historical romance is a major e-book market. This research is your survival guide for this big and lucrative genre.
A Top E-Book Market
Romance is the uncontested #1 market on Kindle.
Within Romance, we find more than 90 sub-markets. One of the bigger sub-genres is historical romance. It breaks down into high-selling niches such as Regency, Victorian, Historical Western, Scottish and Highlander Romance, Medieval Romance, Ancient Romance and many others. This genre offers a wealth of opportunities.
Your Survival Guide
But Historical Romance is competitive. The market is heavily contested by both traditional and indie publishers. Our study will save you weeks of research and provide you with the latest market information about what is trending and selling. Whether you want to get a high-level overview of the genre and its trends or detailed data on keywords and best-performing Kindle categories, our research has the answer.
1 Historical Romance Market Report
+ Video-based Seminar
+2 Bonus Reports on Regency and Scottish Romance
From the content:
- What is the market size and composition of the Historical Romance market on Kindle?
- What has been the evolution of the Historical Romance market on Kindle?
- Which Historical Romance segments show the highest growth?
- What Kindle categories do the top selling books in Historical Romance use?
- Which of these categories offer the best ratio of books sold vs. level of competition?
- What are the proven price points of Kindle e-books in this genre?
- What does top-selling cover art look like that your cover designer should know?
- Who are the top-performing Historical Romance authors and leading publishers (both indie and traditional)?
- What is the typical book length of top-performing titles that readers expect?
- What are the trending search words (keywords) used by Kindle readers on Amazon for this genre?
- What are the key data points for the Top 100 bestselling Historical Romance books including book descriptions?
- What is the typical "retention" (i.e. sustainability) of the top sellers in the bestseller list?
- Bonus 1: In-depth market niche report on Regency Romance
- Bonus 2: In-depth market niche report on Scottish Romance
- And more...
- All this is accompanied by a video seminar, where K-lytics founder Alex Newton takes you through the research results—step-by-step and easy to understand
Note: Your market research reports are delivered in Pdf-format. The videos will be streamed on-demand on the seminar webpage.
TODAY'S SPECIAL OFFER
The Complete Seminar Package
Save 30% – For Limited Time Only