Welcome Kids' Book Writers of the World!
E-Books For Kids?
Find Out What Sells
"Write-to-market" is no rocket science, if you know the market. Save yourself months of research and focus on your writing.
Look no further. Try K-lytics – Research Done For You
THE KIDS E-BOOK MARKET SEMINAR
+++ New Edition 2020 +++
Covering more than 450 categories of the No. 1 winning genre in March to May 2020
E-Book Surge During The Lockdown
With so many kids and parents staying at home in recent weeks, the search volume on Google for " ebooks for kids" grew by a factor of 10!
This surge directly translated into increased sales of children's books on Amazon. The store's top 100 bestseller list, which is usually occupied by romance, mystery, thriller and suspense, sci-fi, and select few nonfiction titles, suddenly featured children's books all over the place.
And one format benefited the most: e-books for kids! The share of e-books in the kids' bestseller lists doubled.
As a result, the Amazon Kindle Children's eBook bestseller list showed a 49% improvement in average sales rank in April. It even overtook Sci-Fi & Fantasy, Teen & Young Adult, and Nonfiction.
The Kids eBook Market:
Get Down To The Facts
The good news is, the COVID-19 crisis has only amplified a trend that was already there: a steady rise in e-books for children over time.
The sales statistics that we track suggest too big an opportunity to go undetected. So we decided to have a closer look.
In total, we analyzed the performance of more than 450 kids' book categories in search of the highest-selling segments and low-competition market niches.
As simple as kids' books seem, the market is complex. If you do not know what sells, you run the risk of wasting your time and resources.
Get ahead of your competition. Get the facts.
SAVE TIME, WRITE MORE
2 Research Reports + 1 Video Seminar
Report 1 - Children's eBook Market - Genre Report
- 1 full research report on the "Children's eBook" genre on Amazon Kindle (pdf, 70 pages):
- The exact structure of the Amazon Kindle market for kids's books
- Sales performance relative to all other main genres on Kindle, 18-month 5-year sales rank trends
- Hidden niche markets that have shown the highest sales rank improvement
- Development of e-book supply and list of the genre niches with less than 2,000 titles
- Proven price levels and price development for this genre on Kindle
- "K-lytics Market Map" identifying the most attractive sub-markets and niches
- Top-selling cover art you can show to your illustrator or cover designer
- A detailed breakdown of more than 450 kids's book sub-markets on Kindle
- For each category: average sales ranks, estimated sales, growth, prices, competition and more
- Full alphabetical data summary for easy reference
Report 2 - Top 100 Market Snapshot
- Special report on the "Children's eBook Top 100" (pdf, 60 pages) including:
- Earnings expectations, copies sold per day and estimated monthly royalties in various ranking brackets
- Highest selling and least competitive kids's book categories of the Top 100 titles
- Top-performing authors and leading publishers
- Category usage of top-selling titles
- Top keywords used by Kindle readers on Amazon for this genre
- Most frequent words in top-selling book titles and book descriptions
- The performance of Kindle Unlimited vs. Non-KU titles
- The sales share of series vs. standalone books
- A Top 100 title database with all key book data points…
- …including all book descriptions for further plot research and reference
Seminar Videos Packed With Content
- 6 accompanying videos with K-lytics founder Alex Newton
- Detailed step-by-step explanation of the research results
TODAY'S SPECIAL OFFER
Save 30% and get the whole package for $37
- For Limited Time Only -