Welcome Kids' Book Writers of the World!
E-Books For Kids?
Find Out What Sells
"Write-to-market" is no rocket science, if you know the market. Save yourself months of research and focus on your writing.
Look no further. Try K-lytics – Research Done For You
THE KIDS E-BOOK MARKET SEMINAR
Edition Summer 2017
Amazon Is Putting A Big Focus On Kids
Parents and their children are a significant target group for Amazon. As part of the strategy, Amazon recently launched a new Kids Edition version of its Fire HD 8 device. The new device comes with a drop-proof rubber case and a year's free subscription to the Fire For Kids service, which provides access to a wealth of kiddy-friendly content.
And this is where the opportunity for authors, designers, and publishers comes in: Any device is only as good as its content.
The Kids eBook Market:
Get Down To The Facts
There has been quite some debate about the market for children's eBooks. So we decided to have a closer look.
We analyzed more than 220 kids book categories across age groups. On top, we conducted an exclusive analysis of books for ages 3 to 5.
As simple as kids books seem, the market is complex. If you do not know what sells, you run the risk of wasting your time and resources.
SAVE TIME, WRITE MORE
2 Research Reports + 1 Video Seminar
Report 1 - Children's eBook Market - Genre Report
- 1 full research report on the "Children's eBook" genre on Amazon Kindle (pdf, 60 pages):
- The exact structure of the Amazon Kindle market for kids's books
- Sales performance relative to all other main genres on Kindle and 18 months trend
- Hidden niche markets that have shown the highest sales rank improvement
- Development of e-book supply and list of the genre niches with less than 2,000 titles
- Proven price levels and price development for this genre on Kindle
- "K-lytics Market Map" identifying the most attractive sub-markets and niches
- Top-selling cover art and how it has developed over time
- A detailed breakdown of more than 230 kids's book sub-markets on Kindle
- For each category: average sales ranks, estimated sales, growth, prices, competition and more
- Full alphabetical data summary for easy reference
Report 2 - Special Analysis: Children's eBooks Age 3-5
- Special report on the "Age Group 3-5" (pdf, 60 pages) including:
- Earnings expectations, copies sold per day and estimated monthly royalties in various ranking brackets
- Highest selling and least competitive kids's book categories for the age group 3-5
- Top-performing authors and leading publishers
- Category usage of top-selling titles
- Top keywords used by Kindle readers on Amazon for this genre
- Most frequent words in top-selling book titles and book descriptions
- A Top 100 title database with all key book data points…
- …including all book descriptions for further plot research and reference
Seminar Videos Packed With Content
- 6 accompanying videos with K-lytics founder Alex Newton
- Detailed step-by-step explanation of the research results
TODAY'S SPECIAL OFFER
- For Limited Time Only -